Friday, January 16, 2009

Seeing things....


I see robotic monkeys making crops circles...

The words come from a Mocky song, "Seeing Things", which I love more than most other people.....Every time I play it for someone else, I get a quizzical, confused, or slightly pitying expression in return. When I play it for myself, I'm sure my face doesn't register anything other than pure satisfaction

...I see Will Smith for president in 20-24....

And...well....the images above drifted through the transom mid-afternoon today~a grid of intergalactic tattoos, each like the signature markings on a butterfly.

...I see clones takin' over like they did before...

Sounds. Glyphs. Together, they are conquering the world. The change we need? Well, it's the change we've asked for....you know, "dogs saved humans for the last ten milleniums....'cause in the ten before that we was ruled by aliens...."

So, there you are. Happy hieroglyphic Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment